14 Jul 2017
Fabio Aru rode his Gallium Pro 2018 in Stage 12 yesterday to take the yellow jersey of Le Tour de France. Jakob Fuglsang was back in action on Stage 12 after a fall left him with a fractured elbow and wrist.
"This is the dream of every rider! After some difficult months, I live really good moments, starting with Italian Championships and now at the Tour de France with my victory and the yellow jersey. That's true that I live it together with my new bike Gallium Pro. I love it and I really feel good on it." - Fabio Aru Astana Pro Team
“This is the ultimate dream for a rider, a team, a bike company, to be in yellow at the Tour de France. Really this is a dream come true for our company and we are beyond proud of Fabio and Astana Pro Team and to be a part of their program. The Gallium Pro 2018 is delivering. Today is July 13th, and tomorrow he will start stage 13 in yellow, what a moment. Number 13 was always good luck for me as a rider and now it's the same for our company.” - Gervais Rioux, President and Founder of Argon 18
The 2018 Gallium Pro is a world class design evolution of this already amazing, very light and comfortable bike model.
New, state of the art technology in both 3D modeling and carbon molding bring this new 2018 version of the Gallium Pro to the next level.
Key technical features of this design evolution:
- Lightest frame ever at 794 g (M) for a painted frame including hardware
- Refined tube shape design and new carbon fiber lay-up
- Redesign and optimisation of all parts of the frame: from the new 4 point riveted front derailleur hanger right up to the inner cable routing
- Greater tire clearance enabling use of up to 28 mm tyres
This evolution also includes:
- A new, lighter fork that is stiff and comfortable
- An inlaid chainsuck protector
- A refined 27.2 seatpost for more compliance, adjustability and comfort
These key innovations combined elevate the Gallium Pro from World Tour proven race machine to World Tour Race winning machine!
View the 2018 Gallium Pro on iRide