The H2O winter shoecover is a staple of any cyclists wardrobe for the winter season. They are coated in Polyurethane and feature a host of great technology to keep your feet warm this winter.
- Coated Polyurethane to keep water out with an internal fleece for warmth and rubber for grip
- Rear reversed zip with camlock puller and velcro adjustment on calf and sole for an excellent fit
- Rubber on tip and heel for high durability
- Rear reflective zip for extra visibility
- Fully taped seams inside to keep them completely waterproof
The “Be visible, Be safe” range is designed to ensure maximum visibility and safety for cyclists even in the trickiest conditions.
Particularly in winter when days are shorter and you’re riding in fog and rain, it’s vital for cyclists to have technical features they can count on to increase visibility: that’s why our bright fluorescent colors, strategically positioned reflective details and inserts, and the special HiViz LED device are the best solutions available.
See the Northwave sizing chart