The Racing Zero has been redesigned for 2017. Now 17mm wide internally, when combined with 25 or 28mm tyres, the rim and tyre form a squarer profile which leads to less drag and better rolling resistance.
The Racing Zero Competizione model takes all of the elements that made the Racing Zero such a fantastic and universally trusted wheel for racing and adds extra performance normally reserved only for top end carbon fibre models found under World Tour riders. The wheelset that was already considered the gold standard for high end aluminium racing wheels gets an added performance element in the form of CULT™ ceramic bearings making these wheels every bit as smooth as anything the professional riders have at their disposal. Couple that extreme smoothness (9 times smoother than traditional bearings) with aluminium oversized spokes, MoMag™ technology, TWO TO ONE™ spoke ratio, oversized drive side flange and race optimized rim design and you have a wheelset that should be the envy of most any rider.
This model also features Fulcrum’s 2 way fit technology for tubeless tyres.
- Tyre Type - 2-Way-Fit
- Tyre Size - 28”
- Weight 1510 g.
- Rim details - Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging) triple milling, Square Milling
- Rim height - Front 27mm/Rear 30mm
- Rim width (external) - 22.5 mm
- Rim width (internal) - ETRTO 17C
- Tyre width - 25 mm to 32 mm
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface - Aluminium braking surface, turned
- Axle compatibility - QR
- Front wheel spokes -16 (8 left, 8 right)
- Rear wheel spokes - 16 (7 left, 14 right)
- Spokes - Aluminium aero, straight pull
- Nipples - Aluminium
- Front Hub - Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub - Carbon, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings - CULT ceramic bearings. Adjustable cup & cone system
- Other details - Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
- XD Compatibility yes